Located three blocks from I-90 and two blocks from downtown North Bend, at 320 Bendigo Blvd S, the Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum is a wonderful destination for an afternoon picnic and visit.
From I-90, either direction:
- Take exit 31 and turn North
- Go past the outlet mall and over the South Fork of the Snoqualmie River
- The museum is on your right in the Gardiner Weeks Memorial Park, just after the bridge
- Turn right on Park St at the first stoplight.
- The Museum parking lot is the first driveway on your right
From Snoqualmie Falls:
- Follow Highway 202 for about two miles.
- You will pass the town of Snoqualmie with the Northwest Railway Museum on your right
- Just past Snoqualmie Middle School you will pass Meadowbrook Farm Preserve
- As you enter North Bend follow 202 as it turn 90 degrees to the right
- Go through the stoplight and over the railroad tracks
- At the next stop light turn left on Park St
- Then turn right at the first driveway into the Museum parking lot